SQLAzureFedMW v1.* requires SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1 bits to be on the same machine.
SQLAzureFedMW v2.* requires SQL Server 2012 bits to be on the same machine.Issues
If you have a question / issue with SQLAzureFedMW, please post your question via the discussion http://sqlazurefedmw.codeplex.com/discussions
.NET 3.5 SP1
Only tested (so far) on Windows 7 RTM (should work fine on XP or Vista)Release Notesv1.3.1 & v2.0.1
- Updated SQLAzureFedMW to use the latest SQLAzureMWUtils library.
- Added Retry class
- Modified app.config files to include new retry key values
- Put retry wrapper around SQLHelper commands
- Added FederationInfo.txt to output directory containing Federadition member range, member id, and physical database name.
- Added FederationMember into to BCP upload status so that you know which federation member data is being uploaded to.
- SQLAzureMWUtils library 3.8.1
- Added error check for 08S01 in app.config file (for BCP retry).